Objectives & Values
Motto : Learn, Live, Lead
Learn : Wisdom, Knowledge and Love
Live : Human and Christian values as proud Indian
Lead : Society, in Leadership of Education and morality
Objectives and values
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher educationg or units thereof, or specific academic programmes or projects.
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions.
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education.
- To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes, and
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
John De Britto College of Education is one among many institutions of “The Diocese of Tanjore Society” the diocese of Tanjore (Thanjavur) was bifurcated from the Arch diocese of Chennai- Mylapore on 23rd November 1952, and was erected as a new diocese.